Saturday, February 13, 2010

For My Valentine...




My husband and I celebrated Valentines day a couple days early this year and I have to tell you... it was amazing!
I could not think of anything to get him and so I decided instead to make him something to eat...the way to a mans heart is through his stomach right???? lol....

and so chocolate cake it was, no this was not in the recipe book, but i figured...hey i made it... might as well blog about it and so here it is :)

We had the most romantic valentines day ever! He set up the table in our living room and on the table used oreo's to write 'i love you' ... and he lit candles and had sparkling grape juice and a cute stuffed animal, and chocolates, and skittles, and a beautiful necklace! it was amazing! :)

so i felt a little bad that all i got him was a chocolate cake...but he didnt seem to mind one bit and he actually thought it was an amazing gift for him :) lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment