Friday, February 17, 2012

Crunch Wrap fake-out? I think so!!!

I'm one of those people that love simplicity, but sometimes I don't know how to achieve it... and in the end I go to someplace simple so that they can create it for me... Taco Bell is one of those places...But not anymore!

I have always loved their crunch wraps... I mean, who couldn't? Filled with cheese and sour cream, and the delightful taco meat! It is a roller coaster of flavor for sure! And recreating it is about as simple as saying "Hello, welcome to Taco Bell. What can I get for ya?"

I know the picture is not that great...but that's what I get for using my phone...lol...


Oh so you wanna know how to make this delight? 
I can't take all the credit, because I found the idea off another website...
but I changed some basics about it... 

Okay, here goes:
-Large Tortilla 
- Taco meat (I used my own seasoning, but you can use packets)
-Nacho cheese sauce (or cheddar cheese)
-Rotel 
-Sour Cream
-Fritos (or regular corn chips)
-Shredded lettuce

- Take tortilla and lather on some cheese and sour cream, then place on Fritos. Try to keep everything centered so that you can fold it to get that "Crunch wrap" appearance.  
-Place the rest of your ingredients on top, add another handful of Fritos, a dollop of sour cream & cheese and place a torn peice of tortilla (or a smaller tortilla) over the middle... Fold over your sides and cook in a very hot iron skillet with another very hot iron skillet smashing the top...
..OR 
You could just do what I did, and use the George Forman...(It makes your life so much easier) ...

ENJOY THE YUMMINESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment